1. X. Feng, S. Li, S. L. Wong, S. Tong, L. Chen, P. Zhang, L. Wang, X. Fong, D. Chi, and K.-W. Ang, "Self-selective multi-terminal memtransistor crossbar array for in-memory computing," ACS Nano 15(1), 1764-1774 (2021).
2. X. Feng, X. Liu and K.-W. Ang, "2D Photonic Memristor: Progress and Prospects", Nanophotonics 9(7), 1579-1599 (2020).
3. X. Feng, Y. Li, L. Wang, S. Chen, Z. G. Yu, W. C. Tan, N. Macadam, G. Hu, L. Huang, L. Chen, X. Gong, T. Hasan, Y.-W. Zhang, A. V.-Y. Thean, and K.-W. Ang, "A fully-printed flexible MoS2 memristive artificial synapse with sub-femto joules switching energy," Advanced Electronic Materials 5, 1900740 (2019). (封面文章)
4. X. Feng, Y. Li, L. Wang, Z. G. Yu, S. Chen, W. C. Tan, N. Macadam, G. Hu, X. Gong, T. Hasan, Y.-W. Zhang, A. V.-Y. Thean, and K.-W. Ang, "First demonstration of a fully-printed MoS2 RRAM on flexible substrate with ultra-low switching voltage and its application as electronic synapse," 2019 Symposium on VLSI Technology (VLSI), Kyoto, Japan, Jun. 9-14, 2019. (最佳展示论文奖)
5. X. Feng, X. Huang, L. Chen, W. C. Tan, L. Wang, and K.-W. Ang, "High mobility anisotropic black phosphorus nanoribbons field-effect transistor," Advanced Functional Materials 28, 1801524 (2018).
6. X. Feng, L. Wang, X. Huang, L. Chen, and K.-W. Ang, "Complementary black phosphorus nanoribbons field-effect transistors and circuits," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 65, 4122-4128 (2018). (封面文章)
7. X. Feng, X. Huang, L. Chen, L. Wang, and K.-W. Ang, "High mobility anisotropic black phosphorus nanoribbons field-effect transistor: Impact of crystal orientation, dimension scaling and hydrogen anneal," 2018 International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM), Tokyo, Japan, Sep. 9-13, 2018.
8. X. Feng, V. V. Kulish, P. Wu, X. Liu, and K.-W. Ang, "Adatoms Doping Effects on the Thermal Stability of Black Phosphorus formed on High-k Gate Dielectric," Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring Meeting, Arizona, USA, Apr. 17-21, 2017.
9. X. Feng, V. V. Kulish, P. Wu, X. Liu, and K.-W. Ang, "Anomalously enhanced thermal stability of phosphorene via metal adatoms doping: An experimental and first-principles study," Nano Research 9 (9), 2687-2695 (2016).